Advantages: The most basic of all bins. Easy to fill and inexpensive. Can be purchased as an adjustable container made out of black recycled plastic, or built at home using chicken wire and stakes.Disadvantages: May attract insects and animals. Can be difficult to turn or aerate. Nutrients are lost from rainfall and leaching.
Advantages: Sturdy design is attractive and permits plenty of air circulation. Removable slats make it easy to add and empty materials. Large capacity.Disadvantages: Will not deter rodents or animals. Requires heavy turning or aerating for faster break-down of organic materials. Nutrients are lost from leaching.
Advantages: Attractive design and low cost make this the most popular composter available. Covered to help keep heat in and animals out. Many models offer a sliding bottom door for easy access to finished compost.Disadvantages: Works best when loaded all at once as opposed to smaller amounts each time. Can be difficult to turn with a pitch fork.
Advantages: Unique design makes it easy to turn and aerate the pile. Can be rolled to your garden area, loaded up and rolled away. Lid helps deter rodents/animals and keeps the rain out. Large capacity.Disadvantages: When loaded with materials can become heavy and difficult to roll. Sufficient space is required.
Advantages: Neat appearance and efficient design makes it easy to turn the contents. No need for a pitchfork or aerating tool; just turn the handle. Decomposition occurs very quickly. Sealed container protects compost from animals and weather. Does not require a large amount of space. Very popular.Disadvantages: Can be costly, depending on the size of the container. Works best when materials are added all at once.
Advantages: A convenient way to convert kitchen scraps into worm castings, the gold standard in compost. Requires very little room and can be kept inside or out. Kids love them!Disadvantages: Worms and table scraps must be separated out when harvesting castings. Requires occasional care. Odors will develop if overloaded with food. Temperature must be somewhat regulated, as worms prefer temperatures between 50 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit. May attract fruit flies.
|Food Waste Digesters
Advantages: More like a disposal system than a compost bin (no compost is harvested). Food Waste Digesters are used for breaking down kitchen scraps and reducing your family’s trash. Reduces household waste by up to 20%. No turning required.Disadvantages: Should not be used for garden trash. Resulting waste residue can build up and will need to be removed every year or two.
Diari Tani- Rekabentuk Tong Baja Kompos Anda
Create Your Badge
Create Your Badge
Halaman Blog Penajaan Perniagaan Anda
Boleh PM saya di FB
- ► 15 (40)
- Diari Tani- Tanam Taugeh Sendiri Janji Suci
- Diari Tani-Cara-cara Menghalau Serangga Secara Sem...
- Diari Tani-Tanaman Tegak
- Diari Tani-Baja Serbuk Kopi Dari Dapur Anda Sendi...
- Diari Tani- Rekabentuk Tong Baja Kompos Anda
- Diari Tani- Cara-cara untuk menanam Tanaman Tembik...
- Diari Tani -Bersenam Sambil Bertani
- Diari Tani- 17 Cara dan Bekas untuk membuat Baja K...
- Diari Tani-Belajar Membuat Baja Kompos
- Diari Tani-Bekas Menarik untuk Tanaman Anda
- Diari Tani- Pereputan Daun Sumber Organik Anda
- Diari Tani- Para Terbaik untuk Tanaman Tomata Anda...
- Diari Tani-Ternak Belangkas
- Diari Tani-Anggur Langkawi
- Diari Tani- Jaminan Tanaman Nanas
- Diari Tani-Pertanian Bandar
- Diari Tani-Khasiat Ikan Haruan
- Diari Tani- Kebaikan Khasiat Timun
- Diari Tani- Cara Terbaik Menyemai Anak Benih
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 13 (59)
- ► 12 (77)